Our land planning professionals are industry leaders. Their knowledge and expertise in the latest growth management practices and regulations ensure that projects avoid costly and unnecessary mistakes. Developing new and innovative solutions for our clients let us help clients navigate the changing land use and entitlement process. Our planners combine creative thinking with practical, real world experience to produce project solutions and timely approvals.
King’s land planning proposals generate cost effective projects that are permittable, workable and beautiful. Developing creative concepts and turning them into a well-designed plan is what makes King Engineering a leader in land planning. Whether it’s a greenbelt, a Brownfield, a redevelopment, single use, or mixed use, our land planning staff can help you.
- Entitlement and Regulatory Assistance
- Development of Regional Impact (DRI) Applications and Amendments
- Comprehensive Plan Amendments
- Zoning Amendments
- Developers Agreements
- Design Guidelines and Presentation Graphics
- Concurrency Evaluations
- Land Use Evaluations
- Site Planning
- Due Diligence / Feasibility Studies
- Conceptual Master Planning
- Park and Recreation Master Planning
- Detailed Land and Site Planning